Baltic Line – DSD
Xledger & Dataloy
Eivind Baasland (Operation manager) says:
With the integration between Dataloy VMS and Xledger we are reducing our number of manual entries, and are currently only inputting the invoices in VMS.
AR processing is also automated, and we have a real time open items list in both Xledger and VMS, since we import bank statements daily.
With our bank account integrated with Xledger, payments are easily processed right after approval. We now have more time to do our core business – operating vessels.
“We now have more time to do our core business – operating vessels.”
– Eivind Baasland
The Baltic Line fleet is capable of carrying
- High and heavy project cargo
- Dry bulk cargoes on spot basis
- Steel products and metals: coils, bars, sheets and plates
- Forest products: boards, paper and pulp
- Chemicals: pallets and big bags (also hazardous)
- Containers: dry-, bulk- and tank containers